The Covid-19 health crisis has led to a worldwide slump and profound change in the industrial sector. The impact has been tremendous both at national and global levels.
However valuable lessons can be drawn from this crisis, so as the industry emerges stronger, improve productivity and seize the opportunities to reinvent itself.
The Fourth Annual Industry 4.0 Forum is one of the major industrial conferences in South East Europe and a key event focusing on the digital transformation of manufacturing. It brings together business and policy leaders from Bulgaria and the region to showcase the innovators and the industrial champions which are already shaping the future.
Topics in the 2020 edition:
- Designing Post Covid-19 Industry
- How could Bulgaria and the Region benefit from global
supply chains’ shift
- National and Regional Policies for stimulating economic
- Smart Recovery and Rethinking the old Business Models
- Digitalisation and Innovation to boost productivity
- Strategies for Resilience and Risk mitigation
The conference is a collaboration between one of the most developed business locations in the Southeast European region Plovdiv Municipality, Trakia Tech and the leading event organiser and influential business media Capital.